Guess Who’s Back, Back Again…

Hey there.

So, I’m going to admit that these last few months have not been the strongest as far as content goes. Heck, they haven’t had ANY content except for my sorry excuse for a Travel Diary (which if you haven’t read it, you should). I think it’s time to change that.

It is finally summer – the time for accidentally falling asleep on the beach, wasting half the days watching Netflix and excessive amounts of sunscreen. Or, lack thereof if you’re like me and forget to put it on.

However, summer for me means that 86% of my daily routine will consist of making my blog as pretty and interesting as possible. The other 14% is reserved strictly for eating and sleeping. And, you know, maybe working.

I’m also thinking about rebranding a lot of my current social media and such. As we speak (or as you read) I just changed my Instagram. Go follow me @ journalistonajourney! Honestly, this is a really short post, just something to get the word out and make you, my readers, a promise that there are good things ahead! Some things that you can be on the look out for are reviews, rants and raves, exclusive interviews and a whole lot of the things you want to read.

So, there you have it. The much-needed “I’m back” post that I’m sure was very overdue. I’m back, and the best is yet to come.

Yours truly,

Allie

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s