I always find myself itching for new music. I do the thing that most people do; I find a song that I REALLY vibe with, listen to that same song nonstop, 24/7 until I absolutely hate it and then don’t listen to it ever again. It’s a pretty destructive process, but I digress.
Lately, I’ve been into some pretty chill beats. There is definitely some over-hyped, mainstream music that makes my list. Come scroll through my saved songs on Spotify with me and check out what I’m listening to:
1. Bea Miller – like that
2. Bea Miller – S.L.U.T (Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing)
3. Sampha – Plastic 100º
4. NoMBe – Wait (I heard this in a BuzzFeed video)
5. Dennis Lloyd – Nevermind
6. Kungs and Cookin’ On 3 Burners – This Girl (Versus)
7. Anything from The End of the F***ing World Soundtrack
8. Dua Lipa – Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
9. Troye Sivan – My My My!
10. Charlie Puth – How Long
Enjoy and Happy Listening,